Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lolita

I don’t even have to know what her background is or why she came into my life. What matters most is I have her and she is here to stay. I may neglect her most of the time but I don’t have plans of parting ways with her – never, ever!

Unlike any other people closest to my heart, I value Lolita because she knows how much I can give more than what I can receive. She sees how far I can go more than what I wanted to reach. And she knows when I should stop even if I still wanted to go.

My travel agent introduced me to Lolita when I was arranging my flight for a Thailand tour. With just a week to walk around the beautiful spots of Siam, my travel agent assured me that she would be the best company I could ever have.

And that’s what she exactly did! She made my week as if I stayed there for a month, my walks as if I was one of the locals, and my lonely nights as if I didn’t feel cold. Indeed, she provides what a man needs, even more than what a man wants. She is Lolita. That’s my Lolita.

Every time I am out on a date, Lolita would be on my side always assuring me that I will have that great dinner even if that dinner will be my last with that date. She would be there every time I shop for someone even though that someone would just say thank you and return what I shopped. She would always be there while I wait for that someone never to come, never asking what I look more in a woman that she hasn't have. Foolish that she is but that is Lolita, my Lolita.

But more than a dictator, Lolita ensures that I ride a jeep even if I wanted to have the comfort of an air-conditioned taxi cab. She decides that I mix-and-match rather than buy expensive clothes. I hate her for that, but I love her more also because of that.

Lolita, Lolita. How I wish you know her more.

Lolita, Lolita. How I wish every man has one and enjoy more.

Every one could have a Lolita but you can never have mine. Yours could be better but I would never mind. Lolita could be a headache but she soothes my pain. She causes me heartaches but she pampers me and keeps me sane.

Lolita, Lolita. I don’t care where she comes from but I wish you know her more. Lolita, Lolita, I wish everyone has a Lolita - MY WALLET - so that we can enjoy more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home